Thursday, 27 March 2014
Silences, proxemics and contact
During the first page we used different lengths of silences during dialogue to see how it effects the atmosphere. During my first three lines where I find the light isn't working, ask the actress what's wrong and what on earth she's doing the difference of time between each line effects the atmosphere and tension between the characters. The contact moment is when the playwright and the actress first kiss and the contact between us apart from the kiss I.e hands and arms. It takes away the attention from the actual kiss as Lucas and I don't properly kiss. The proxemics are important to show the tension between the characters as they start off far apart and then as the scene goes on the get closer physically and emotionally. The silence also shows the sexual tension between the two of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment